- Fine Arts Bachelor, Passed with Merit.
- University Degree in Media for Cinema, Radio and Television by the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Three year study of traditional fine art media (oils, pastel, watercolour…) with a private instructor.
- Professional Illustration course finished at ESDIP (Madrid Superior School of Professional Drawing and Illustration). Passed with Merit.
- 2 year-course of 2D and 3D Animation at ESDIP (Madrid Superior School of Professional Drawing and Illustration).
- Etching course attended at Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid.
- 2 month printmaking course attended at CIEC (International Center of Contemporary Printmaking) for which I obtained a full scholarship.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English by Cambridge University. Passed with a Grade A score.
Scholarships and Awards
- Selected to be part of the 3rd Generation of Celera, a youth talent acceleration program for which 10 people are chosen every year in Spain.
- Selected to be part of the 8th edition of the “Flamantes” art book in june 2017.
- Awarded with a full scholarship to work on my printmaking projects at the Uttarayan Art Centre in Vadodara, Gujarat (India) during the month of August 2016.
- Awarded with a full scholarship to study printmaking techniques at the CIEC Foundation (International Center of Contemporary Printmaking) during the months of May and June 2014.
- Awarded with a scholarship for El Prado Museum’s 2013 Cathedra on the life and work of Goya.
- Winner of the First Prize at the 10th Art Contest organized by Madrid’s Council.
- Winner of the Extraordinary Bachelor Award in the category of Arts for the 2002-03 course.
- Awarded with Madrid’s scholarship for Academic Excellency in the Arts category.
- Solo exhibition: Matadero. Matadero de Madrid, October 2017.
- Group exhibition: #NoMeEtiquetes. La Quinta del Sordo, June-July 2017.
- Solo exhibition: Osadías. Matadero de Madrid, June 2016.
- Group exhibition: triBall, Madrid creators show. Winter 2013.
- Group exhibition of etching prints organised by Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid at Casa degli Italiani (Barcelona). July 2014.
- Group exhibition: Mujeres Valientes. National Museum of Decorative Arts, Madrid. November 2013.
- Retrogame Artist since 2009, my work is bought from all around the world.
- Illustrator for El Corte Inglés (Spain’s biggest department store) since 2010.
- Jewelry designer and TV personality at 24 Kilates, a Discovery Channel production for Discovery MAX (2015, ongoing).
- Clean Up Assistant in the feature animated film Arrugas (Wrinkles), winner of two Goya Awards.
- Illustrator for the videogame Bye Bye Brain (Weekend Game Studio, 2011).
- Clean Up Assistant for the advertising campaign Gatorade Tiger Focus (2009).
- Interview for Liberoamérica (August 2017).
- Interview for Rewisor (June 2016).
- Interview for Retrogamer Magazine (September 2015).
- Interview for IGN Spain (July 2013).
- Series of interviews for CAPCOM’s website (March-April 2013).
- Interview for the Spanish edition of Cosmopolitan magazine (November 2012).
- Interview for the American edition of Nintendo Power Magazine (2012).
- Interview for Calle 20 magazine (June 2012).
- Interview for the entertainment website La Paz Mundial (April 2012).
- Featured in InnerSPACE, a Canadian TV show (march 2012).
- Interviewed in the Spanish TV show El Plan Neox (Antena 3 Neox channel, March 2012).
- Featured in the british magazine GamesMaster (march de 2012).
- Phone interview for Gold Radio UK (november 2011).
- Featured in the lifestyle magazine H (#114).
- Interview for the German magazine Rebel Gamer (2010).
- Featured in many blogs and websites, such as MSN UK, 20 Minutos, Microsiervos, Reddit, etc.